Tuesday 24 March 2015

'Pop in a Box' March 2015 Review

Hello Elementareaders!

I recently received my third subscription box from 'Pop in a Box' for March 2015.

'Pop in a Box' is a great little subscription service where you are sent 1 or more mystery Funko Vinyl Pops a month. You'll never get sent one you already have and it's guaranteed to be one you want.

How it works:
After you have created an account on their website you can go through the entire catalogue of every Pop ever made and select either 'Thumbs Up', 'Thumbs Down' or 'I Have This Pop'. If you select thumbs down or you have it they will NEVER send you that Pop. You will always be sent one on your thumbs up list (if they have one in stock, if not you won't be charged for that month).

I get 1 mystery Pop a month, which costs £8.49 plus £3.50 delivery. There are also options to get 2, 3, 4, 5 or 6 Pops a month.




This month I got 'V' from the movie 'V for Vendetta'. This was super exciting because I love this film and I've been wanting this Pop ever since I first saw it. His paint job was a little bit dodgy around the nose and moustache but I'm still really happy with him :)



The Pop was very well packaged in a good sized, sturdy cardboard box with bubble wrap. It arrived in perfect condition.



I also came with a little sachet of orange popping candy!





If you want to sign up for your very own Pop in a Box click here POP IN A BOX

This is a great service and I really recommend it if you like getting a little geeky surprise in the post every month.

Let me know in the comments if you collect Pops and what your favourites are. Any other fans of this amazing film? I'd love for them to make an Evey Pop :)

No comments:

Post a Comment